IBM LinuxONE™ is a platform for Linux workloads that can scale from small deployments to major works with the highest level of security possible, and perform at amazing speeds.
Your business and growth are dependent on providing exceptional, protected, and trusted experiences to your customers to capture new markets and stay ahead of competition. As an IBM partner, SNA LinuxONE™ services deliver a lower cost of ownership and a faster return on investment.
Sine Nomine Associates' LinuxONE™ Services include but are not limited to:
- ClefOS – A CentOS clone for IBM z
- AlmaLinux – Linux distribution for IBM z
- High Availability Option – A clustering solution for Red Hat Enterprise Linux or ClefOS
- Docker & OpenShift – Container technologies for DevOps and microservices
- OSS – A large catalog of Open Source Software packages that are available for support
- We offer support programs based on the customer's need including 24 x 7
Systems engineered to provide data security for modern applications with the ability to scale for massive transaction volumes without fail.
Our offerings help you avoid the dreaded “lock in” contracts of the corporate giants letting you reduce your server count which removes cost, complexity and latency issues while adding resiliency. Customers using the IBM LinuxONE™ environment gain access to the unique features of the eco system including improved security.
As an IBM partner world supplier, Sine Nomine Associates invested in the IBM LinuxONE™ open source environment from the start with our team developing our ClefOS Linux on z. Our joint teams continued work on the high availability option and Docker containers make creation of a LinuxONE™ environment easier and very cost effective for customers who want to test the IBM LinuxONE™ environment without the high cost of entry. Our open source solution provides all of the best features allowing our customers to realize savings.
The LinuxONE™ open source ecosystem provides the latest capabilities, allowing customers to reduce the number of servers required to run their business. Here are the minimum requirements:
- ClefOS -- 6.x: z9 or above; 7.x: z196 or above
- AlmaLinux - 8 & 9
- Docker and OpenShift -- To build and develop: ClefOS 7.3 or RHEL 7.3; To run: Any kernel supporting containers
How Much Does It Cost?
An initial phone consultation is needed to establish the technical requirements and additional services that may be required.