Sine Nomine Associates, in partnership with Barnard Software Inc., is pleased to announce the availability of SSH v2, SCP and SFTP utilities for z/VSE and VSE systems. The commands provide the ability to perform encrypted file transfer and terminal sessions from VSE to other hosts supporting the SSH, SCP and SFTP protocols.
The package provides:
- Code to implement the SSH v2, SCP and SFTP applications
- Installation with simple z/VSE / VSE commands
- Compatible with commercial and freeware Unix, Windows and other platform implementations of the SSH suite
- Full VM help files for all utilities, including VSE TASK help files, examples and documentation.
This release includes hardware acceleration when available, C-based built on z/VM, File Systems, Codepage support, Auditing & Tracing, and Security options. It consists of a fork of PuTTY and a fork of CMS SSH.
There are 3 clients:
- SNAPTERM: Secure Shell
- SNAPSFTP: Secure File Transfer
- SNAPSCP: Secure Copy
How do I obtain the package?
z/VSE / VSE SSH, SCP and SFTP are available for purchase only as an annual license and support package.
You may use our contact us form to receive more information.
To help you decide whether the z/VSE VSE SSH, SCP and SFTP tools are right for your organization, we are happy to let you examine the samples upon request. These samples are actual help files from the product which demonstrate the encrypted terminal sessions and file transfer capabilities of the product.