Sine Nomine Associates pioneered the healthier NOC and has over 20 years of experience in creating mission critical facilities, utilizing advanced technology to make buildings healthier for the occupants. We are offering a service that provides recommendations for making buildings, workspaces and homes healthier environments.
- Does it seem like your sick time rates are increasing?
- Do you wonder if your building or home are making people sick or reducing your work efficiency?
- Would you be interested if we told you new strains of common diseases are becoming more drug resistant?
- Would you be interested if we told you a recent Harvard study found green buildings improved human performance levels?
- What if we told you we have the answers that can reverse the trend, improve safety, kill the germs before they spread through the workplace and improve your work efficiency?
- Would you fill in our "contact us" form if we told you we have done this for hundreds of customers with proven results?
In 2016, a Harvard health review found that new strains of diseases are becoming more resistant to drug treatments: "If we fail to act, we are looking at an almost unthinkable scenario where antibiotics no longer work and we are cast back into the dark ages of medicine." – David Cameron, UK Prime Minister
Dodge Data and Analytics recently published a report which found green buildings improved human performance in the following ways:
- Information storage enhanced 299%
- Strategic thinking enhanced 288%
- Crisis response enhanced 131%
- Focused activity level enhanced 48%
- Breadth of approach enhanced 47%
Sine Nomine Associates uses a combination of tools and interviews to analyze your building interior design plans or the existing environment, and creates a set of recommendations with metrics that can be applied to those plans.
Best of all, our process only requires a 2 week commitment, on average.
Sine Nomine Associates hopes you will contact us so we can get started helping you achieve your dream environment.