Sine Nomine Associates provides 24x7x365 support for an extensive range of platforms and applications such as z/VM, Mono, OpenAFS, and custom Open Source support. You will get access to our engineering team right away. Our experts support the IT infrastructure of many of the largest organizations in the world.
IBM eServer Systems
Sine Nomine Assocaites experts have extensive (15+ years) experience in system design, operations and maintenance with IBM eServer equipment and peripherals, including the latest processors, ESS and integrated peripherals.
Mainframe Operating Systems
- 25 years experience with VM/CMS systems (average engineering experience with VM: 15 years)
- 30 years OS/390 and z/OS system management and systems programming experience
- 18 years VMS experience on VAX and Alpha systems
- 15 years experience with VSE
Legacy and Brand X Plug-Compatible Systems
Sine Nomine Associates engineers have extensive familiarity with design and deployment of Hitachi, Fujitsu, National Semiconductor and Amdahl IBM plugcompatible systems and peripherals
- 7+ years Hitachi experience
- 6 years Fujitsu experience
- 12+ years Amdahl experience
- Sine Nomine Associates is a Development and Testing Partner with StorageTek for advanced hardware and disk management solutions
Andrew File System
Sine Nomine Associates engineers include current maintainers of the OpenAFS Project.
- 10+ years development experience on enterprise Unix and Linux systems
- Significant contributions to the OpenAFS project, and major improvements for OpenAFS on Windows
Enterprise Unix Systems
- Sun Enterprise Technlogy Certification, with 15 years Solaris and SunOS system management and configuration experience
- 15 years AIX system management and configuration experience (PowerPC and AIX/390)
- 15 years Digital Unix and Tru64 system support experience
Sine Nomine Associates supports Nagios, an Open Source monitoring toolkit, as a monitoring solution for customers, in deployments ranging from a few dozen hosts to several thousand, with both active and passive service and network availability monitoring.
Active participation in a wide range of projects utilizing Websphere Application Server, MQ Series, Portal, and other components.