Our world-class Enterprise Command Center team specializes in empowering customers globally by realizing each customer's dream of a high-technology, user-friendly workspace.
While each project is different, we consistently create winning outcomes by following industry guidelines and using a standardized modular approach, which allows customers to select the services components they need. In initial meetings and interviews, our team gathers information and artifacts. The project progresses iteratively, resulting in a set of finalized drawings coupled with a detailed a recommendations report. Throughout the engagement, our experts lend their rich knowledge to the customer team.
We differentiate between physical and logical design aspects:
Our proven physical design experts apply architectural institute methods when creating a 3D view of the proposed environment.
- A simple concept drawing incorporates the various architectural standards.
- In iterative meetings, the concept drawing is refined into a schematic view and a list of design features.
- Finally, an architectural design reflecting customer preferences may be handed off to their facilities team and/or their selected architect.
Our exceptional logical design team works through six stages in concert:
- Measurement and Metrics
- Organization and Governance
- Tools and Technology
- Process and Procedure
- Skills and Resources
- Knowledge Management
- The team captures and records the current state of affairs.
- Comprehensive analysis results in short-, medium-, and long-term improvement recommendations (3, 6, 12 months, respectively). Each recommendation maps to specific benefits.
- An executive presentation is composed and delivered.