Skip to main content
- Installation and configuration of z/VM on IBM processors, including z/VM’s RSCS, TCP/IP, Performance Toolkit, and DFSMS/VM.
- Installation and configuration of popular z/VM program products from IBM (e.g., DB/2-VM, DIRMAINT, MQSeries clients, RACF) and third party z/VM software vendors, including Software Product Research, Computer Associates, and StorageTek.
- Customized access to z/VM data and services from a company’s intranet or the Internet, including Web-enabling z/VM applications and providing Web access to DB/2-VM databases and QMF forms and procedures.
- Unix, Linux and/or Windows server consolidation onto a single z/VM system for greater reliability, availability, scalability, and security.
- Installation, configuration and management of Linux for IBM z under z/VM. Multiple Linux for z images can take advantage of the very high network bandwidth z/VM provides for guest operating systems to easily construct high performance “virtual” Linux farms, with very high availability, reliability, serviceability, and security.
- z/VM system programming and application development training including “hands on” experience with advanced CMS tools such as the Reusable Server Kernel (RSK), XEDIT, CMS PIPELINES, REXX, PL/I and HLASM.
- Ongoing support of mature VM applications and tools that no longer have direct vendor support available, as well as migration of these applications to more modern equivalents.
- Network design and integration of z/VM based guest LANs and facilities into internal corporate, external and Internet-based networks.