3D Creative Support Services3D Creative Support Services
Whether you have an exciting story to tell, wish to optimize or simulate a process before production, or need an enterprise application running on multiple platforms, Unity interactive 3D content can be your ideal solution. Our Unity-certified professionals have years of experience in 3D content creation, application programming, industrial automation, and IT process optimization.
1. Unity Engine Design and Development
The Unity 3D engine and tooling ecosystem are widely used by many industries and its incorporation into diverse fields is rapidly growing. Uses of cross-platform applications range from robotics to interpretive dance, interactive opera displays, interactive healthcare applications, science education from elementary grades through college, incident investigations/simulations, industrial training, military training, the Olympics, and many more.
Sine Nomine Associates boasts a focused team of Unity certified artists and programmers ready to empower and enhance your project.
2. Creative Content in a Broader Context
We have a broad range of engineering talent ready to meet your specific business needs. Let us develop creative content for your IT infrastructure; networks; data design, management, and protection; tooling and automation; continuous process improvement and integration with external data sources and applications. Our team’s innovation and creativity can yield solutions preparing you for future challenges, increasing your competitive advantage.
How Can We Help You?
The new Creative Support Services team stands ready to aid customers of any size with:
- Optimization of existing projects
- Application scaling and upgrades
- Conceptual designs
- Building information modeling
- Architecture engineering & construction
- Artistic consultation and support
- Tech support of legacy assets
Creative Support Services Appointments
Sine Nomine Associates offers a hassle-free online appointment system for arranging time with our experts in the subject area of your choice. This option is tailored for indie studios or small teams who want to avoid the overhead of a formal procurement process and don't need a long-term engagement for a major project. Please select the subject area, find an available time slot that is convenient for you and your colleagues, and book your prepaid appointment using a major credit card or online payment system.
We accept PayPal and Apple Pay.
For more information, please use our convenient contact us form.
Example SolutionsExample Solutions
Our Creative Support Services can help your team with:
- Manufacturing workflow and material handling
- CNC and robotic assembly pre-visualization
- Scientific modeling and data visualization
- Traffic engineering and city planning
- Network performance and resiliency (e.g., electronic, pipelines, power)
- Fault and failure analysis
- Autonomous vehicles and drones
- Education and Training
- Heavy equipment operation
- Industrial machine operation
- Digital applications and games for education
- Virtual museums and archaeological dig-site tours
- Generalized cross-platform foundation for applications or custom tools
- Mobile device UI (Android or IOS) controlling other systems
- Embedded specialized visualization in web pages (WebGL)
- Visual tools for automated function and load testing of web apps
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC)
- Architectural renderings (static and fly-through video)
- Concept pre-visualization for game development projects
- Detail design visualization and validation with data imported from AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Studio Max, etc.
- Interactive architectural pre-visualization (walk-through)
- 3D walkthrough
- VR walkthrough
- AR visualization
- Any of the above may be used for:
- Architect presentations to client
- Owner presentations to prospective tenants
- Orientation and reference source for emergency services, disaster planning, security planning, incident response
- Construction planning and validation
- Material delivery and deployment into/onto structure
- Personnel and equipment access logistics for different trades
- Communication to management and crew of task plans
Sine Nomine Associates, Inc. Announces Advanced Design CompletionSine Nomine Associates, Inc. Announces Advanced Design Completion
Sine Nomine Associates, Inc., a leader in open source development and support, proudly announces their Creative Support Services and NOC Design team’s completion of an Advanced Integrated Operations Center design for a key mining operation facility.
For 20 years, the company has been working diligently as an IBM partner on similar global projects, displaying design skills that enrich not only IBM’s internal projects, but also those of numerous Fortune 1000 companies and several government agencies.
Building upon a broad range of the latest scientific research on optimizing human capabilities at control sites, Lead Design Principal Engineer Clayton Hollister and Unity Design Principal Engineer Scott Courtney coordinated team efforts to compose a custom-made, innovative site design. Their recommendations included enhancements for staff productivity and comfort, such as a centrally located manager’s pod for ease of collaboration and ergonomic adjustable workstations with Zero-G capabilities. In this new, state-of-the-art control facility, equipment operators will be able to remotely control heavy machinery at the distant mining location.
Using Autodesk 3D Studio Max software, the team brought the customer’s ideas to life in 3D views, animations and CAD drawings. Specifically, Creative Support Services’ engineers employed the latest version of Unity3D software to construct an interactive 3D model of the proposed site. The model features a controllable character that can explore the simulated space allowing management to envision the facility’s new layout, to view potential site attributes, and to choose equipment. Furthermore, the team delivered a detailed recommendations report with an architectural site assessment, a feasibility study, natural and man-made disaster risk assessments, and conceptual schematic designs with static 3D site renderings and CAD drawings.
While enthusiastic about this latest project, CEO Margarete Ziemer emphasizes: “We sincerely thank all our past and current customers and our associates. We are happy to wrangle your current and future project challenges with custom solutions, particularly in the 3D design and simulation space.”
For more information on Sine Nomine Associates and their products, please visit https://www.sinenomine.net.
Clayton Hollister, Sine Nomine Associates
Berryville, VA, 22611, USA, Phone: +1 703-723-6673. X 1250