Creative Support ServicesCreative Support Services
Whether you have an exciting story to tell, wish to optimize or simulate a process before production, or need an enterprise application running on multiple platforms, interactive 3D content can be your ideal solution. Our team of certified professionals have years of experience in 3D content creation, application programming, industrial automation, and IT process optimization.
Unity Engine Design and Development
The Unity engine and tooling ecosystem are widely used, and rapidly growing, for cross-platform creative applications ranging from robotics to interpretive dance, interactive opera displays, interactive healthcare applications, science education from elementary grades through college, incident investigations/simulations, industrial training, military training, the Olympics, and many more.
Sine Nomine Associates boasts a focused team of Unity certified artists and programmers ready to empower and enhance your project.
Creative Content in a Broader Context
Our offering of Creative Support Services brings our depth and breadth of engineering to the existing realm of interactive content creation. We place creative content in the broader context of IT infrastructure; networks; data design, management and protection; tooling and automation; continuous process improvement and integration with external data sources and applications. This wide perspective yields executive foresight for our clients, which, in turn, richly increases your competitive advantages.
How Can We Help You?
The new Creative Support Services team stands ready to aid customers of any size with:
- Optimization of existing projects
- Application scaling and upgrades
- Conceptual designs
- Building information modeling
- Architecture engineering & construction
- Artistic consultation and support
- Tech support of legacy assets
Creative Support Services Appointments
Sine Nomine Associates offers a hassle-free online appointment system for arranging time with our experts in the subject area of your choice. This option is tailored for indie studios or small teams who want to avoid the overhead of a formal procurement process and don't need a long-term engagement for a major project. Please select the subject area, find an available time slot that is convenient for you and your colleagues, and book your prepaid appointment using a major credit card or online payment system.
Example SolutionsExample Solutions
Our Creative Support Services can help your team with:
- Manufacturing workflow and material handling
- CNC and robotic assembly pre-visualization
- Scientific modeling and data visualization
- Traffic engineering and city planning
- Network performance and resiliency (e.g., electronic, pipelines, power)
- Fault and failure analysis
- Autonomous vehicles and drones
- Education and Training
- Heavy equipment operation
- Industrial machine operation
- Digital applications and games for education
- Virtual museums and archaeological dig-site tours
- Generalized cross-platform foundation for applications or custom tools
- Mobile device UI (Android or IOS) controlling other systems
- Embedded specialized visualization in web pages (WebGL)
- Visual tools for automated function and load testing of web apps
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC)
- Architectural renderings (static and fly-through video)
- Concept pre-visualization for game development projects
- Detail design visualization and validation with data imported from AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Studio Max, etc.
- Interactive architectural pre-visualization (walk-through)
- 3D walkthrough
- VR walkthrough
- AR visualization
- Any of the above may be used for:
- Architect presentations to client
- Owner presentations to prospective tenants
- Orientation and reference source for emergency services, disaster planning, security planning, incident response
- Construction planning and validation
- Material delivery and deployment into/onto structure
- Personnel and equipment access logistics for different trades
- Communication to management and crew of task plans